You will be definitely satisfied with our partnership program.
Trade from where you want as per your convinience.
Diversify your portfolio with multi asset broker forex-metals | commodities | energies | indices
Through superior customer service we aim to establish ourselves as a global brand by ensuring that the profitability, success and happiness of our customers are core to our business.
FxHonest connects investors to trading strategies that aim to maximize profits. Scandinavian Asset has provided qualified investors access to investment strategies through its Intelligent Portfolio platform, where investors are given real-time access to trading and control over what is happening with their funds.
You’ll benefit from trader’s expertise in the markets and our years of experience connecting investors to trading strategies that have historically provided higher than average returns. Browse the investment strategies inside the Intelligent Portfolio and access the performance of various strategies on the fact sheet pages.
Customisable trading conditions including spreads, commissions, performance fees, etc. Automatic calculation of commissions and performance fees with easy withdrawal options Ability to add and/or remove funds without affecting trading activity.
A portion of your profit is shared with the trader though deduction of a performance fee. All strategies presented on FxHonest are subject to a 35% performance fee. With a performance fee of 35% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 65%. It is FREE to join and exit and you are charged no ongoing management fees. All returns shown are net of the 35% performance fee.
Charge clients based on your preferences and investment philosophy Flexibility with withdrawing commissions to improve your cash flow Keep investors happy by allowing them to deposit and withdrawal when they want Get access to more opportunities across more markets with our large product range Greater transparency between FxHonest, Money Manager and Investors.
Commissions from mark-ups are credited to a live trading account in real time, which can be withdrawn at any time. Performance fees can be calculated at any time through the PAMM plus which all money managers are given access to. Performance fees are calculated and debited from clients’ trading accounts in accordance with the limited power of attorney, usually on a monthly basis.
We use the active margin technology to control the maximum loss you can have in your account. This means that you can choose the maximum risk level that you deem acceptable. For example, if you have $100,000 in your portfolio to allocate and you want to risk only $30,000, or 20%, you can set those levels. The system will use its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if your account reaches the $30,000 limit.
Professional reporting analytics displayed to you and your clients Solutions for EA and manual traders.
As we continue to grow internationally and establish ourselves as a global brand, our main priority will remain your profitability, your success and your happiness as our clients – and it always will be. Being an industry leader is more than just leveraging the latest technologies. Our experienced staff is made up of a group of honest, reliable and hardworking professionals whose goal is all-encompassing support of our clients.
With our priority of immediate response to your questions and willingness to expand both our knowledge base and yours, we are propelling fx honest to a market leader in innovation and customer service.
fx honest is 100% secured for online trading and transactions, all data is backed up and protected in a highly secure encrypted technological environment. All information provided by or on behalf of clients and employees is treated in the strictest of confidence
We provide you with excellent market trading conditions on major currencies and 50 pairs of instruments. You will have access to a diverse range of products including Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Future Contracts (OTC), Equity Indices (OTC), CFD’s and Energy Contracts
Choose the most beneficial conditions for your trading style and strategy. With fx honest, the spread could be as low as 0.9Pips!.
Uperior execution, powered by reliable global liquidity providers, ensures unmatched trading experience.
We provide the most comprehensive market research and recent forex news, combined with deep analytical articles and geopolitical reviews. Learn how to trade with our rich collection of forex tutorials, educational videos, eBooks .